One year, 14 tablescapes, hundreds of smiles!
To say that I am the luckiest person in the world because I get to "transform spaces" for a living, would be a huge understatement. When you feel passionate about what you do, everything makes sense and working no longer feels like work.
This year, I was fortunate enough to design for a bunch of incredible people such as lovely couples, photographers and all the beautiful guests attending these celebrations.
To cheers to an amazing year, I thought I would write a blog post on all the tablescapes we designed. Each of them is unique in its own way, and it is a representation of each of our clients. Even though we own our inventory and normally our clients choose to incorporate it in their celebrations, it is my goal to fully customize each and every single one of our events and make sure that no event looks the same.
1. Hans and Sandrine: February 2017
2. Style Me Pretty Spring Shoot: March 2017
3. Boheme Workshop: May 2017
4. Autumn and Hazen: June 2017
5. Kelly and John: July 2017
6. Erica and Mark: July 2017
7. Jessica and Kelsey: August 2017
8. Ali and Simon: August 2017
9. Lisa and Rob: September 2017
10. Kailee and Adi: September 2017
11. America and Michael: November 2017
I can't help but to get emotional after seeing all these gorgeous images and remembering all the amazing moments these events brought me. Thank you so much to all the UNREAL photographers out there, busting their asses to capture such perfect moments and details.
We love you all!